Saturday, February 15, 2014

Frustrated

Yesterday was a boring day of more bed rest.  I got up this morning ready to spend the morning with the girls.  Two and a half hours later, I'm back in bed, not feeling great.  The surgeon wasn't kidding about the importance of not picking up anything more than eight pounds.  This is extremely frustrating.  I know it's irrational, but I feel like a failure. 

Of course, Aaron is going on his first work trip in two years on Tuesday.  This didn't feel daunting until after this morning.  I was planning on asking for help.  Since I can't pick up the girls, I was going to need somebody to help get ready in the morning and somebody to come over at night.  This is mainly for Addie--Belle can get in and out her bed, car seat, etc. fine.  But Addie's still in her crib and can't climb into her car seat.  But at this point they're just going to go to my in-laws while Aaron's gone.  This bums me out a lot but I know it would be extremely difficult to work all day and take care of the girls.  I'll miss them all like crazy but at least I'll get some time to myself.

I hate admitting that I'm mortal and need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment