Friday, July 12, 2013

File this under: Tell me something I don't know

I'm overdue for a "I'm so glad I'm done with the first round of chemo yet now I have to deal with my impending surgery" post.  What can I say?  I've been too busy feeling better to write a post.  I'll write something soon.  In the meantime, I saw this article in the NY Times and thought, "Really?  This is actually news?"  Because I can tell you now, I'm not even close to being done with my treatment to know that I doubt I'll ever be at ease that the cancer won't return.  This is one of those research projects that frustrates me because it's money that could have been spent on something else.  Maybe as a result of this research something good will come out of it, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling too good to write a post. Meanwhile, I started replying to your last email the same day I got it, fully intending on sending it that very same day but have I finished it yet? Heck no! Ugh. Good news is maybe you're so busy feeling better you won't notice for another day or so... (:

    ReplyDelete